Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] I find it personally disturbing

C-ko Linde spinifex@speakeasy.org
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 10:25:12 -0700 (PDT)

That there have been only a few Midnight Oil Fashion Reports!
C'mon! Some of us CARE whether Jim wore the plaid or the teal shirt on
stage!

I was delighted to hear the Rob Hirst Red Pants report. Thank you! It is
good that our Rob continues to buck the trend in legwear. Go Rob!

Now back to our Grade 6 bickering,
C-ko

--
"It's hard to enjoy a $40 bottle of wine while watching a deeply troubled
woman screaming "BITH! HOAR!" at a one-legged pigeon for 20 minutes."