Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] (no subject)

jccuneo@bellsouth.net jccuneo@bellsouth.net
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 09:26:24 -0500

Let me take the other tack.  Over the last five years (even longer, maybe)
I have corresponded with well over a dozen folks (many in Oz, including
Krusty) that I consider friends and would not hesitate to ask them into my
home.  My experience with people I have met here is that those whom I have
met are exactly the opposite of what you say.

Call me cliquey, but I frankly enjoy hearing little tidbits from those
close to the band.  So how about that DVD, Justin? ;-)

You folks do tend to be intelligent, articulate, opinionated bastards,
though!  LOL

Take care.

Jacques