Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Chicago tonight

graw Graeme.R.Wyllie.1@nd.edu
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 14:17:37 -0500

Well, time to leave sunny Indiana for tonights HoB show, if anyone
wants to say hi tonight, I'm wearing a dark green soft boys T shirt
with a big pink crab on the front and have a straggly goattee and
long hair so feel free to say hi and I'll be incomprehensible and
Scottish at you.

g.

p.s. my friend blew out on me on tonights show so I have a spare
ticket (will call) I'll try and sell this outside the venue before I
go in at face value if possible so if someone needs one, try and
catch me

Even a stopped clock tells the right time twice a day, and for once
I'm inclined to believe Withnail is right. We are indeed drifting
into the arena  of the unwell. Making an enemy of our own future.
What we need is harmony.
Fresh air. Stuff like that.