Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Montreal/Toronto show

Paul Bisson pbisson@hotmail.com
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 15:46:37 +0000

I drop in and out of this list. Have dropped in at a bad time. Looks like
some members are a bit edgy. I have enjoyed "eavesdropping' from time to
time and have always found this list a good source of information and the
members quite friendly and helpful A big thanks to the person -- sorry I
forget her name -- who sent me a copy of the 1985 Oils show at the Spectrum
in Montreal. Not oly did she ask for nothing in return, she ou did herself
with wonderful packaging. The tape box was covered in a fantastic collage of
Oils pictures.

Anyone out there from Ottawa going to either the Montreal or Toronto shows?
I'm afraid I will not be able to make it and I am kicking myself as a
result. Anyone know if they are likely to be back this was after the release
of the new CD?

       Paul Bisson
   pbisson@hotmail.com