Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] (no subject)

Megan Fitzgerald mfitzgerald@michelswarren.com.au
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 16:37:50 +1000

We are all on the list because we love the Oils.
I put myself on the list because I wanted to get to know other oil fans and
learn more about the boys
I think the regular bitching that's been taking place on this list is
starting to deter new and old members all because some people are taking
things way too seriously.

Everyone has an opinion, everyone is entitled to an opinion and not everyone
is going to be the best of friends with other.  Accept the fact everyone has
a different upbringings and different beliefs about life, religion and
politics.
I'm 22 so I've missed out on all these shows, all these experiences so I
love hearing from the more 'senior' fans about the oils.
All the workers I've met have been great people

Don't destroy this list with regular bitching, its not worth it!

Megs

Megan Fitzgerald
PR consultant
Michels Warren (Sydney)
phone 61 (2) 9957 4233 or 0401 755 227
fax 61 (2) 9925 0076

Level 1, 153 Walker Street
North Sydney NSW 2060

If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender
immediately by return e-mail or telephone +61 (0) 2 9957 4233.

While this e-mail and any attachments have been cleared by Michels Warren
virus protection systems, the recipients should rely on their own systems
for detecting computer viruses or other materials that may corrupt files or
systems.

Opinions expressed in this e-mail and any attachment are not necessarily the
opinion of Michels Warren.