Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Poster Site??

Schaf schafers@efn.org
Sat, 20 Oct 2001 13:38:13 -0700

--=====================_3586116==_.ALT

Hey everyone, still no time to buzz through the Vegas shots yet, but was
wondering where the site was that someone recently got a bunch of posters
from??  It was from the UK I thought??  Got a buddy wanting some posters
since there aren't any on sale for this tour... . Peace...
Schaf

Schaf -- schafers@efn.org -- Prayer Letter Guy

AOL Instant Messenger - CCrazyhead

"Yes i made the waffle iron, but i will not make you breakfast..."
-- Downtown Jenni Brown

--=====================_3586116==_.ALT

Hey everyone, still no time to buzz through the Vegas shots yet, but was
wondering where the site was that someone recently got a bunch of posters
from??&nbsp; It was from the UK I thought??&nbsp; Got a buddy wanting
some posters since there aren't any on sale for this tour... .
Peace...<br>
Schaf<br><br>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
Schaf -- schafers@efn.org -- Prayer Letter Guy<br><br>
AOL Instant Messenger - CCrazyhead<br><br>
&quot;Yes i made the waffle iron, but i will not make you
breakfast...&quot;<br>
-- Downtown Jenni Brown<br>
&nbsp; <br>