Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Set lists

Stephen Scott nornirn@lycos.co.uk
Sat, 20 Oct 2001 01:04:42 -0600 (MDT)

--=_NextPart_Caramail_0027141003561480_ID

Back again.
I was wondering if anyone knew why the Oils quite often
deviate from their setlists? I've noticed they have been leaving
one or two songs off their original plan. I have the set list for a
concert in Belgium in 1993, and they were due to play a
second encore with Feeding Frenzy, which would have topped
the night off perfectly, but they didn't bother. It can't have
been that the crowd were bad, because they certainly weren't.
I don't really care that much, but if anyone knows, then please
entertain me.
Cheers,
Stephen

"This is a mad house.....you'll be lucky to make it till Tuesday"
Free E-mail - Lycos UK - http://www.lycos.co.uk
Get your domain for =A39.90 - http://lycos.uk.domainnames.com/default.asp?caller=3Dlycos_ef
Play now to win =A31 Million - http://www.thedailydraw.com/mainframe.cfm?source=3Dlycos

--=_NextPart_Caramail_0027141003561480_ID--