Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] OILS IN CA AND VEGAS - WAAAHOOO!

R. Brian Norton rbnorton@home.com
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 22:04:22 -0700

In case anybody is wondering, Vancouver B.C. tickets are on sale for BOTH
Thursday 11/15 and Friday 11/16.  Don't know when the 11/15 tix went on sale
but I'm gittin sum!

Brian

-----Original Message-----
From: powderworks-admin@cs.colorado.edu
[mailto:powderworks-admin@cs.colorado.edu]On Behalf Of C-ko Linde
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2001 9:09 AM
To: R. Brian Norton
Cc: Powderworks
Subject: Re: [Powderworks] OILS IN CA AND VEGAS - WAAAHOOO!

On Mon, 15 Oct 2001, R. Brian Norton wrote:

> Good night to all!  Hope to see EVEN MORE of you in Seattle!  People are
> welcome to crash at my place but you might need to bring a sleeping bag.
> I'll make breakfast for anybody who comes with us to Vancouver B.C.!

1. Brian, I'm game :)

2. What's up with Vancouver? How may shows are there total, and are tix on
sale for both of them? I have a ticket for Friday night.

C-ko

--
"It's hard to enjoy a $40 bottle of wine while watching a deeply troubled
woman screaming "BITH! HOAR!" at a one-legged pigeon for 20 minutes."