Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Site to meet in Chicago?

Indi Trehan indi@md.northwestern.edu
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 15:36:36 -0500

To all Workers at the Chicago show -

I propose we meet at the House of Blues restaurant/bar itself.  This
worked great for us in Anaheim & Hollywood.  And if you eat at the
restaurant and/or get a drink at the bar, save your receipt - and you will
get into the special line that lets people into the venue itself 15
minutes early so we can stake out a spot in the front row.

I believe also that the Chicago HOB is similar to the Hollywood HOB and it
may be possible to watch the band sound-check from the restaurant if you
get there early enough...

So, let's try to meet inside the HOB.  Look for the maroon Powderworks
shirts!

indi

p.s. now, the question becomes - where do we meet in Minneapolis??