Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Musians in bris/boots/welcome

M@TTy 84 oilsboy1984@hotmail.com
Sun, 14 Oct 2001 20:16:34 +1000

Hey all

Got a coupla things. First of all welcome to those new ppl on we got on the
list, welcome to our big family.

Second thing is disregard that last mail i sent for some stupid reason i
pressed send b4 writing anyhting, don't ask.

I'm curious to know if theres any ppl here in the brisane region who play
guitar/bass/drums/piano who like to play oils stuff and would like to get
together and jam some time. Just a thought.

another thing, with all these shows happening has anyone managed to make a
successful bootleg of any show?
I think i speak for many of u on the list when i say "i can't wait till
february!"
I'd love to hear mosquito and too much sunshine, since i loved JTLs bootleg
with the 4 newies.

Well thats all i have to say 4 awhile

Take care

Enjoy the shows those of u lucky enough to see them.

Matt