Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Anaheim Show stuff

borg borg@the-borg.org
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 10:18:48 -0700

Just returned from a prolonged visit to Disneyland, Started as me going
on my own
to the Anaheim Show,  then ended up with my wife and kids. I thought the
show was great,
crowd was a little too packed in to dance but I managed to move and
sweat
a little.

But the best thing about the whole trip was we ,(me and the family)
bumped
into Peter window shopping near Disney before the Show..I was amazed how
quietly spoken he his...
said he could not believe he was here in in Walt world,
chatted for about five minutes then after a quick photo he wandered
off..

If want to see the photo its at this link
http://www.the-borg.org/pg/DCP_1808ab.jpg      (PGs the one in the
middle)

Simon
Walnut Creek