Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NMOC: Dave Dobbyn

Maurice R. Kelly mkelly@deadheart.org.uk
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 08:37:21 +0100 (BST)

Folks,

Sorry for being rampantly off-topic, but I was have a request regarding
the Kiwi artist Dave Dobbyn. I have a few of Dave's albums, but I'm
looking for one in particular - Twist. I'm having no luck finding it
online, so I was wondering if anyone could help me out, by pointing me to
an online store that carries it. I'm not too up on Antipodean online
stores, y'see. (Any pointers to other albums would be neat too - I
currently have The Islander, Overnight Success, and Hopetown.)

Okay - just to tie in with the Oils, Dave has played with/been produced by
Neil Finn, who has played/written with Jim... ;-)

--
Maurice R. Kelly
mkelly@deadheart.org.uk