Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] appropriate songs

Brian Jacobs suncrush@lycos.com
Mon, 01 Oct 2001 11:22:01 -0700

Alas, sometimes, we can't put down that weapon, or we'll all be gone.  Unfortunately, this will happen again, unless something is done.  The critical thing is to do our best to ensure that only terrorists are punished in the upcoming military strike.  An impossiblr goal?  Probably.  But, we have to do our best.

My 2d,

Brian