Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] FW: [Powderworks]NMOC: Wear What The Heroes Wear!

Gabe Luci gluci@yahoo.com
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 13:07:39 -0500

From: powderworks-admin@cs.colorado.edu
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2001 8:04 PM
To: powderworks@cs.colorado.edu
Subject: RE: [Powderworks] FW: [Powderworks]NMOC: Wear What The Heroes

Well said.  I agree wholeheartedly.

Pete

-----Original Message-----
From: powderworks-admin@cs.colorado.edu
[mailto:powderworks-admin@cs.colorado.edu]On Behalf Of Glitch
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2001 6:31 PM
To: powderworks@cs.colorado.edu
Subject: [Powderworks] FW: [Powderworks]NMOC: Wear What The Heroes Wear!

Gabe, you're just digging yourself deeper.  These people gave their lives
for their fellow citizens, there is no two ways about it.  That makes them
heroes in my book and in the same way that we buy gear to support our other
heroes, be it sports figures, musicians, or Jesus, so people are buying gear
to support them.  What's your problem?
Sorry for the NMOC.
--Glitch