Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NMOC

Kelly Morris kmorri99@stlawu.edu
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 07:57:52 -0800

   Gabe,
I understand that the terrorist attack has caused a lot of businesses to
exploit people's sentiments and that they are probably not giving much
of the procedes to the cause they claim to support.  But the fact is,
the victims of the tragedy need all the help they can get, whether it's
monetary or in the form of visual support from seeing people wearing
t-shirts or whatever.  I agree that American consumerism is disgusting,
but in this case try to look at the positive side of it.

As for insulting people on the list, I think everyone should know by now
that it only pisses a lot of people off and resolves nothing!  And I
sure as hell don't want to read it.  If you can't keep unhappy feelings
to yourself then please try to express them in a civilized way!
kel