Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Goth?

Lina Yune midoil2001@yahoo.com.au
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 10:08:27 +1100 (EST)

--0-1214800458-1006729707=:34195

Speaking of "Breathe" !  What a day of album shopping.  I found a little record shop Friday.  I just felt like going for a ride with my 10 year old daughter, and sometimes we just ride to nowhere listening to tunes, and if we see something interesting - we stop!

Well, we were just blaring and singing along with Fibromoon, and came upon small town, where we passed a little shopping mall and colorful sign "Rainbow Records".  There was that cool old guy with long hair, and lots of interesting CDs there.  We then headed straight for "M"s and found 3 CDs still in the wrapper. They were only $3.00 each - "Breathe"; "Bird Noises", and "Species Deceases"!  I just couldn't believe my eyes!  I've been looking for them allover, and was about to order them from Australia.  Just can't stop listening to Breathe!

Lina

Where is the ground, the beloved country? Women and men who have fallen silent Where are the words that can speak forgiveness? Now is the time Now is the time Now is the time to heal

Midnight Oil

Yahoo! Shopping- Get organised for Christmas early this year!
--0-1214800458-1006729707=:34195

<P>Speaking of "Breathe" !&nbsp; What a day of album shopping.&nbsp; I found a little record shop Friday.&nbsp; I just felt like going for a ride with my 10 year old daughter, and sometimes we just ride to nowhere listening to tunes, and if we see something interesting - we stop!</P>
<P>Well, we were just blaring and singing along with Fibromoon, and came upon small town, where we passed a little shopping mall and colorful sign "Rainbow Records".&nbsp; There was that cool old guy with long hair, and lots of interesting CDs there.&nbsp; We then headed straight for "M"s and found 3 CDs still in the wrapper. They were only $3.00 each - "Breathe"; "Bird Noises", and "Species Deceases"!&nbsp; I just couldn't believe my eyes!&nbsp; I've been looking for them allover, and was about to order them from Australia.&nbsp; Just can't stop listening to Breathe!</P><BR><BR><P>Lina</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P><EM>Where is the ground, the beloved country? Women and men who have fallen silent Where are the words that can speak forgiveness? Now is the time Now is the time Now is the time to heal </P>