Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Live Oils?

Brandon bsmith2@emerald.tufts.edu
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 17:34:06 -0500 (EST)

Well I was listening to the US Forces CD (Zurich and USA 1990) today and
thinking that since the tour is over I am having like Oils withdrawals.
Now I used to have a bunch of tapes, but I'm looking for CDs (or DAT if
anyone has them too).  I've got the US Forces CD and the Ronnie Scotts
show (7/3/93) on CD to trade, I also have U2 10/30/01 from Providence, RI
that a friend taped, sounds amazing to trade...and a ton of none Oils
stuff too.  Let me know if you are interested in a trade.

I also realized that back in '98 or so I got the 2 Eye Contact videos on
here which are great!  Then I fell off the list for a little while and
never knew there were more videos that the Powderworkers on here put
together.  So I was wondering if anyone would be willing to make copies of
"The Evening Wore Out Your Shoes" Volume 1-4 and/or "The Boys in the
Garage in Chatswood" compilations?  Thanks a lot.

Take care
Brandon

* Brandon Smith                                			      *
* Tufts University                                                    *
* Civil and Environmental Engineering, BSEvE 1999                     *
* MS in Geotechnical & Geoenvironmental Engineering 01                *
* Webpage: http://www.tapercities.com/Jambands/brandon/               *