Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Another Portland show report

Jill Sweetapple sweetapplej@hotmail.com
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 22:02:08 +0000

------=_NextPart_000_594c_3a85_378b

In Atlanta, Jim jumped up on the drum riser and then jumped back off
backwards, but stayed upright!

Jill

But if I just keep walking under this faithful sky
There'll be a place for me sometime, it might be tonight

Melbourne Town - Neil Murray

Where is the ground, the beloved country?
Women and men who have fallen silent
Where are the words that can speak forgiveness?
Now is the time
Now is the time
Now is the time to heal

Time to Heal - Midnight Oil