Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] VLMOC--Real Wild Child

ALEXEI alexeis@usa.net
17 Nov 2001 11:27:58 EET

Friends,

Another question (sorry I am not in the position to offer entertaining gig
reports) for the list.  The Real Wild Child CD-ROM which came complete with
the five disc selection of Australian music about two years ago makes no
mention of bands like Noiseworks, Choirboys, Spy v Spy--why?  I realize a
CD-ROM has limitations but the audio CDs did carry Noiseworks and Choirboys,
one number each.  The message is--looks like two different people or teams
produced the audio CDs and the CD-ROM.  Gudinski was the audio guy; who was
the multimedia person?

Something to ponder, huh?

Alexei