Midnight Oil

Seattle meeting (was:Re: [Powderworks] I can't stand it)

C-ko Linde spinifex@speakeasy.org
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 20:54:19 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 12 Nov 2001, Janie Wright wrote:

> On another note , does anyone know of a cheap hotel we can crash at ???

I believe that the Chateau du R. Brian Norton is still accepting
reservations.

For juicy Oils gossip, conversational skills, and some beer, you get
sleeping space, some sembalance of a breakfast, and a scenic view of Renton!

Seriously though - hit up R. Brian. He has space.

C-ko

--
"It's hard to enjoy a $40 bottle of wine while watching a deeply troubled
woman screaming "BITH! HOAR!" at a one-legged pigeon for 20 minutes."