Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] the wheel

andrew pye apye@austarnet.com.au
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 17:24:03 +1000

> This posting reminded me of another aspect of the wheel - that it had
several blank pots marked by "hands" and if you spun the wheel and it landed
on a hand - you got to choose your own song from those on the wheel - or
maybe even something else.
> Did anyone on the list (or anyone they know) ever get to choose a song?
and what did they choose?

He didn't spin up the hand, but Kev Yates got up on stage to spin the wheel
at the a show in Brisbane on the 20,000 watt RSL tour. He asked if he could
choose a song instead of trying his luck with a spin of the wheel! Pete put
it to a crowd vote, he got the nod and chose Wedding Cake Island.

---