Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Stuff

Glitch sena.reisenweaver@verizon.net
Sun, 11 Nov 2001 13:12:15 -0400

    Been offline for a few days and have hundreds of messages!  Damn!  Got
some people to respond to:
BALKI: you asked about the Guinness flat @ the Boston show.  I caught a
glimpse of it as Peter put it up on the speaker - it said something like
"Thanks for coming back."  Don't know about the paper airplane.
JESS: You mistake me for our friend Gabe.  I don't actually care about
getting hit by Peter's sweat, although it never happened in Boston.  Gabe
was the one who got pissed off about it.
JANICE: You asked how to meet the Oils.  I did it by hanging around the back
door of the club where they played and also around their tour bus after the
show; managed to meet 4 of the 5 that way.  It means a lot of standing
around after the show, but worth it.  You say they are coming to your area
in March??  What do you know that we don't?  All we know at this point is
that they are planning to return to north america early next year.  Do you
have firm info?

What are my other favorite bands? Sarah McLachlan tops the list after MO; I
also like Phish and the Glengarry Bhoys (an obscure Celtic band from
Ontario) as well as Ben Folds Five (Ben is a genius).  I like tons of
different types of music and my rotation is constantly changing!

Later-
Glitch Baby