Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Current Players

Jill Sweetapple sweetapplej@hotmail.com
Fri, 09 Nov 2001 18:56:18 +0000

Right now:

exclusively Australian, and still exploring!!!
early Midnight Oil
early R.E.M.
Darwin artist Shellie Morris
Darwin artist Roy Mackonkey
Neil Finn-anything at all any time
Neil Murray
new Cruel Sea

Thanks for the interesting recommendations....I'll try many from Audio
Galaxy....I love anything new!

Jill

"One vision, one people, one landmass,
We are defenseless, we have a lifeline
One ocean, one policy, seabed lies,
One passion, one movement, one instant, one difference
One lifetime, one understanding
Transgression, redemption, one island, our placemat
One firmament, one element, one moment, one fusion, yes and one time"

One Country - Midnight Oil