Midnight Oil

: Re: [Powderworks] Current Players

Stephen Scott nornirn@lycos.co.uk
Fri, 9 Nov 2001 03:39:27 -0700 (MST)

--=_NextPart_Caramail_0055781005301996_ID

I like your website. I just finished my list last night. The
address is
http://stephenandeva.tripod.com/stephenandeva/id6.html
Its a bit basic. I want to add links to publish the tracklistings,
but I have no idea how to yet. I'm still a relative internet
virgin. If you have any ideas how to add those links and any
other funky bits, maybe you could let me know....Thanks.
As for Mansun. I forgot to add them onto my list.
I managed to get Mansuns One EP a couple of months ago on
Ebay (=A320...I nearly choked). So I am well happy now. As
soon as I get my CD burner up and running, I'll be able to
compile about 3 CD's worth of non album material.
Mansun are without a doubt the most prolific writers around. I
like the way they release non album EP's between Albums.
Talk to ya later.
Stephen
P.S. Which Therapy? album is the best one?

with alarming
> regularity...
> Therapy? - Shameless[2]
> Radiohead - Kid A
> REM - Monster
> Pearl Jam - Ten
> Pearl Jam - Katowice, Poland, 15/6/2000
> Mansun - various EP tracks
> Mansun - Little Kix
> Stereophonics - Performance and Cocktails[3]
> The Cooper Temple Clause - Let's Kill Music
> Orbital - In Sides
> Neil Finn - One Nil
> New Order - Get Ready
> New Order - Technique
>
> [1] don't hold with them - the more moving parts the more
likely it is to
> fail IMO :-)
> [2] In preparation for an upcoming gig
> [3] Same as [2]
>
> With regard to the 2nd favourite band thing, I'd have to say
that Mansun
> are still currently in 2nd place.
>
> With regard to recommendations, I don't know where to
start. So I won't
http://www.mkelly.uklinux.net/collection/ -
> it has a list of the stuff I own. Although it is months out of
date - I've
> probably bought about 30 CDs since then. Oh, and I never
got round to