Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] withdrawl

nina ninajill73@hotmail.com
Wed, 07 Nov 2001 17:14:03 -0500

--MS_Mac_OE_3087998043_631063_MIME_Part

thanks to all who feel the pain of widthdrawl with me! it's comforting to
know i'm not alone! : )

the spring isn't that far from now, right?

-nina

lina - i like that - OAA!

on 11/6/01 11:06 AM, Galina Yune at lina_yune@msn.com wrote:

I am here to admit that I am addicted to Oils.  I am hooked on Oils.  I
always listen to the Oils.  I am aware of this problem.  I do not want to
fix the problem, because I enjoy it, and don't consider it a problem.  I am
proud of my addiction.

You are not alone, Nina.

OAA (Oils Addicts Anonimous)

Lina
>From: nina
>Subject: [Powderworks] withdrawl
>Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2001 10:44:01 -0500
>
>ok, is anyone else out there going through withdrawl after seeing them?
>their shows are like a drug and i need another fix!
>
>i wish i can be like a dead head and drop everything to tour with them.
>hmmm, too bad real-life and work has to come into play.
>
>yes, i know i have problems! :)
>
>i hope i'm not alone!
>
>nina
>

>on 11/6/01 9:53 AM, Glitch at sena.reisenweaver@verizon.net wrote:
>

> >> Yeh, this is all mean stuff to say. Maybe I'm just mad about getting hit by
> >> two waves of Pete's sweat. But really, he's a gentle giant. When I handed
> >> him the tie on stage, either he was being nice and squeezed my arm or he
> >> was drunk and missed the tie.
> >
> > Sounds like you didn't enjoy yourself much, that's too bad. I didn't
> > observe anything offensive from the band in Boston. I don't think they got
> > drunk - I also think if you go to see MO and don't want to get hit by sweat,
> > stay at the back of the room! :-)
> >
> > Do you remember what exactly Peter said that pissed you off? I'm pretty
> > sure he was not endorsing what our government is doing, although he didn't
> > address it directly when I saw them.
> >
> > --Glitch

<http://go.msn.com/bql/hmtag_itl_EN.asp>

--MS_Mac_OE_3087998043_631063_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: [Powderworks] withdrawl</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<TT>thanks to all who feel the pain of widthdrawl with me! it's comforting =
to know i'm not alone! : )<BR>
<BR>
the spring isn't that far from now, right?<BR>
<BR>
-nina<BR>
<BR>
lina - i like that - OAA!<BR>
</TT><BR>
<BR>
<BR>
on 11/6/01 11:06 AM, Galina Yune at lina_yune@msn.com wrote:<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE>I am here to admit that I am addicted to Oils. &nbsp;I am hooke=
d on Oils. &nbsp;I always listen to the Oils. &nbsp;I am aware of this probl=
em. &nbsp;I do not want to fix the problem, because I enjoy it, and don't co=
nsider it a problem. &nbsp;I am proud of my addiction. <BR>
<BR>
You are not alone, Nina. <BR>
<BR>
OAA (Oils Addicts Anonimous) <BR>
<BR>
Lina<BR>
&gt;From: nina <BR>
&gt;To: <BR>
&gt;Subject: [Powderworks] withdrawl <BR>
&gt;Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2001 10:44:01 -0500 <BR>
&gt; <BR>
&gt;ok, is anyone else out there going through withdrawl after seeing them?=
 <BR>
&gt;their shows are like a drug and i need another fix! <BR>
&gt; <BR>
&gt;i wish i can be like a dead head and drop everything to tour with them.=
 <BR>
&gt;hmmm, too bad real-life and work has to come into play. <BR>
&gt; <BR>
&gt;yes, i know i have problems! :) <BR>
&gt; <BR>
&gt;i hope i'm not alone! <BR>
&gt; <BR>
&gt;nina <BR>
&gt; <BR>
&gt; <BR>
&gt; <BR>
&gt; <BR>
&gt; <BR>
&gt; <BR>
&gt;on 11/6/01 9:53 AM, Glitch at sena.reisenweaver@verizon.net wrote: <BR>
&gt; <BR>
&gt; &gt; <BR>
&gt; &gt;&gt; <BR>
&gt; &gt;&gt; Yeh, this is all mean stuff to say. Maybe I'm just mad about =
getting hit by <BR>
&gt; &gt;&gt; two waves of Pete's sweat. But really, he's a gentle giant. W=
hen I handed <BR>
&gt; &gt;&gt; him the tie on stage, either he was being nice and squeezed m=
y arm or he <BR>
&gt; &gt;&gt; was drunk and missed the tie. <BR>
&gt; &gt; <BR>
&gt; &gt; Sounds like you didn't enjoy yourself much, that's too bad. I did=
n't <BR>
&gt; &gt; observe anything offensive from the band in Boston. I don't think=
 they got <BR>
&gt; &gt; drunk - I also think if you go to see MO and don't want to get hi=
t by sweat, <BR>
&gt; &gt; stay at the back of the room! :-) <BR>
&gt; &gt; <BR>
&gt; &gt; Do you remember what exactly Peter said that pissed you off? I'm =
pretty <BR>
&gt; &gt; sure he was not endorsing what our government is doing, although =
he didn't <BR>
&gt; &gt; address it directly when I saw them. <BR>
&gt; &gt; <BR>
&gt; &gt; --Glitch <BR>
&gt; &gt; <BR>
&gt; &gt; _______________________________________________ <BR>
&gt; &gt; Powderworks mailing list <BR>
&gt; &gt; Powderworks@cs.colorado.edu <BR>
&gt; &gt; <BR>
&gt; <BR>
&gt;_______________________________________________ <BR>
&gt;Powderworks mailing list <BR>
&gt;Powderworks@cs.colorado.edu <BR>
<BR>
<HR ALIGN=3DCENTER SIZE=3D"3" WIDTH=3D"100%"><BR>
Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com &lt;http:=
//go.msn.com/bql/hmtag_itl_EN.asp&gt; <BR>
<BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3087998043_631063_MIME_Part--