Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] more NYC - sorry for repost, wrong subject

Matthew Silvey duncan@dman.com
Wed, 7 Nov 2001 12:33:15 -0500

On Wed, Nov 07, 2001 at 10:46:31AM -0500, Gabe Luci wrote:
> If the band died in a freak tragedy, would I be wearing the shirt?  Also,
> what do I care if 10% of the cash goes to charity?  Shouldn't it be 100% of
> the profits?  Maybe this is kicking a dead horse....

those shirts are going for pretty cheap in some places. 10% of the sale may
actually be close to 100% of the profit from said sale. i believe you are
standing over the dead horse pounding it with both feet while trying to punch
out it's eyes about now.

matthew