Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Anyone going to Washington?

CWeeks10@aol.com CWeeks10@aol.com
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 12:10:25 EST

--part1_117.72a2e40.29182201_boundary

Yes!   I will also be attending the DC show tonight.   Hopefully they get a
good crowd for the show.   I'll be in the front, trying to hold back from
jumping on the stage and hugging Pete for making this tour happen (hard as
that will be)!

By the way, does anyone know who the girl is that sings along with Peter in
"Home"??  She is very good, and I  was rather curious to see who it was since
it is not mentioned on the CD or any of the websites.

See ya all tonight!
Christine

--part1_117.72a2e40.29182201_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  COLOR="#000040" SIZE=3 FAMILY="SERIF" FACE="Times New Roman" LANG="0"><B>Yes! &nbsp;&nbsp;I will also be attending the DC show tonight. &nbsp;&nbsp;Hopefully they get a good crowd for the show. &nbsp;&nbsp;I'll be in the front, trying to hold back from jumping on the stage and hugging Pete for making this tour happen (hard as that will be)!
<BR>
<BR>By the way, does anyone know who the girl is that sings along with Peter in "Home"?? &nbsp;She is very good, and I &nbsp;was rather curious to see who it was since it is not mentioned on the CD or any of the websites.
<BR>
<BR>See ya all tonight!
<BR>Christine</B></FONT></HTML>

--part1_117.72a2e40.29182201_boundary--