Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Hello from Montreal

Hachkowski, Garrett ghachkowski@kpmg.ca
Sun, 4 Nov 2001 14:41:28 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C16568.B291D370

That was me...and I remember his nickname now.  Goose (shaved head, longish
goatee) very cool dude....and I believe a business student.

-Garrett

-----Original Message-----
From: Serandipitey@aol.com
To: powderworks@cs.colorado.edu
Sent: 11/4/01 8:37 AM
Subject: Re: [Powderworks] Hello from Montreal

Hi again,
Thanks to all those who wrote and welcomed me. I will definately be on
the floor by the stage next time. *L* That seems to have struck a cord
with people.
Also, someone in a previous post about the Montreal show mentioned an
"Andrew from Australia." I think I know that guy. Well, not very well,
but if we're thinking of the same person, he is a classmate of mine.
Strange world. ;)
By the way, how often do they tour North America? I get the feeling I
will have to wait a few years.:(
See you all later,

Varina

is unauthorized.

the governing KPMG client engagement contract.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C16568.B291D370

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; charset=3Dus-ascii">
<META NAME=3D"Generator" CONTENT=3D"MS Exchange Server version 5.5.2654.89">
<TITLE>RE: [Powderworks] Hello from Montreal</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>That was me...and I remember his nickname now.&nbsp; Goos=
e (shaved head, longish goatee) very cool dude....and I believe a business =
student.&nbsp; </FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>-Garrett</FONT>
</P>

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>From: Serandipitey@aol.com</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>To: powderworks@cs.colorado.edu</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Sent: 11/4/01 8:37 AM</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Subject: Re: [Powderworks] Hello from Montreal</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Hi again, </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Thanks to all those who wrote and welcomed me. I will de=
finately be on</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>the floor by the stage next time. *L* That seems to have=
 struck a cord</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>with people. </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Also, someone in a previous post about the Montreal show=
 mentioned an</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&quot;Andrew from Australia.&quot; I think I know that g=
uy. Well, not very well,</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>but if we're thinking of the same person, he is a classm=
ate of mine.</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Strange world. ;) </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>By the way, how often do they tour North America? I get =
the feeling I</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>will have to wait a few years.:( </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>See you all later, </FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Varina</FONT>
</P>

<CODE><FONT SIZE=3D3><BR>
<BR>
***<BR>
The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged=
.<BR>
It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone els=
e<BR>
is unauthorized.<BR>
 <BR>
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distributio=
n<BR>
or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited=
<BR>
and may be unlawful. When addressed to our clients any opinions or advice<B=

contained in this email are subject to the terms and conditions expressed i=
n<BR>
the governing KPMG client engagement contract.<BR>
***<BR>
</FONT></CODE></BODY>
</HTML>
------_=_NextPart_001_01C16568.B291D370--