Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Hello from Montreal

Serandipitey@aol.com Serandipitey@aol.com
Fri, 2 Nov 2001 21:54:35 EST

--part1_c1.164bf54f.2914b66b_boundary

Hi,
I'm new here. I hope I am going about this properly, I'm not used to mailing
lists.
I saw the Oils live for the first time last week. I normally don't go to
concerts but I'm really glad I went to this one, it was fantastic!! The only
thing I regret is that I nabbed a table in the upper "civilised adult"
section while I should have been down on the floor. But, what the heck, I had
a great view! (in the front, near the center)
I read some of the posts by other people here. I sounds like everyone had a
lot of fun. :)
Anyway I look forward to talking to you people.:)
Take care,

Varina

--part1_c1.164bf54f.2914b66b_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Hi,
<BR>I'm new here. I hope I am going about this properly, I'm not used to mailing lists.
<BR>I saw the Oils live for the first time last week. I normally don't go to concerts but I'm really glad I went to this one, it was fantastic!! The only thing I regret is that I nabbed a table in the upper "civilised adult" section while I should have been down on the floor. But, what the heck, I had a great view! (in the front, near the center)
<BR>I read some of the posts by other people here. I sounds like everyone had a lot of fun. :)
<BR>Anyway I look forward to talking to you people.:)
<BR>Take care,
<BR>
<BR>Varina</FONT></HTML>

--part1_c1.164bf54f.2914b66b_boundary--