Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NMOC - Happy Holidays

Lina Yune midoil2001@yahoo.com.au
Mon, 24 Dec 2001 17:42:51 +1100 (EST)

--0-675409052-1009176171=:55505

Workers Of The World - Friends Of Peace!

Just wanted to take a moment to wish you all Happy Holidays.  There are occasions when we disagree and call each other names.  But one thing that really holds us together as a very special group is our passion for the music of Oils.

I have not been on this list very long, but really enjoy reading all the posts, and just wanted to let everyone know, that I've learned so much more about one of my favourite bands from this list!  And how really cool  was it meeting some of you in Chicago House of Blues.

Hope everyone has a Happy Healthy Joyous and Peaceful Holiday Season!

Lina

Where is the ground, the beloved country? Women and men who have fallen silent Where are the words that can speak forgiveness? Now is the time Now is the time Now is the time to heal

Midnight Oil

---------------------------------
My Yahoo!- It's My Yahoo! Get your own!
--0-675409052-1009176171=:55505

<P>Workers Of The World - Friends Of Peace!</P>
<P>Just wanted to take a moment to wish you all Happy Holidays.&nbsp; There are occasions when we disagree and&nbsp;call each other names.&nbsp; But one thing that really holds us together as a very special group is our passion for the music of Oils.&nbsp; </P>
<P>I have not been on this list very long, but really enjoy reading all the posts, and&nbsp;just wanted to let everyone know, that I've learned so much more about one of my favourite bands from this list!&nbsp; And how&nbsp;really cool&nbsp;&nbsp;was it meeting some of&nbsp;you in Chicago House of Blues.</P>
<P>Hope everyone has a Happy Healthy Joyous and Peaceful Holiday Season!</P><BR><BR><P>Lina</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P><EM>Where is the ground, the beloved country? Women and men who have fallen silent Where are the words that can speak forgiveness? Now is the time Now is the time Now is the time to heal </P>
- It's My Yahoo! Get your own!
--0-675409052-1009176171=:55505--