Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] FW: Wear What The Heroes Wear!

James Warren jimcwarren@earthlink.net
Sat, 01 Dec 2001 00:17:59 -0800

Gabe,
I agree with your argument for skepticism.
Unfortunately, you made your argument to include
the statement, "you are all dumb gits."  I received
this message along with every other member of the list
whom you unintentionally called a dumb git.

And you other guys who are calling people "asshole"
and "dickhead", could you please stop?

If you're gonna call people "asshole", "dickhead",
"dumb", etc., please do it in private and spare
the list the ugliness.  I really hate coming home
from work and seeing it.

-jcw