Midnight Oil

Subject: Re:: Not a surprise, but wow . . .
From: mossman@pacbell.net
Date: 26/02/2017, 4:22 am

I'm curious as to theories as to why my numbers are overstated (and they certainly are to some degree).  One idea that comes to mind is that the same tickets are listed at multiple sites.  That would make sense if two or more sites were owned by the same company.  Another possibility is fraudulent tickets, but I sense that's a low probability thing (hopefully, anyway).  I could have counted them wrong as well, or the sites could have inflated their own estimates of the tickets they had available.

Any thoughts?