Midnight Oil

Subject: [powderworks] 2XL Super Pack - Sold out
From: Peter Scott Poitras
Date: 18/02/2017, 6:17 am
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

Hey all.

Was bummed to find the Super Pack in the size I wanted was sold out.  I even had it in my cart, had to pre-approve with Visa, and in the meantime it sold out.  Not sure how a preorder item sells out of a size, but anyways, emailed them to see if they could change the XL I bought to the desired 2XL.  Time will tell, I guess.

All other tshirt size super packs currently remain in stock.  Actually checked everything else, and they all still are available for now.  I'm just lucky.  :-)

Take care,
Pete

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Droid