Midnight Oil

Subject: NMOC: RIP Bowie.....(what Oils connection...if any?)
From: scissormansnip@yahoo.com
Date: 12/01/2016, 8:22 am

So- we all know who many of us are mourning today..... Most public places I've been going to here in Noho, his music is playing. In the "Beds are Burning" book, the only reference to him is when it says that Bowie goes to the Albert's studio where "Diesel and Dust" was recorded, and says "They did it here"! Although it isn't exactly clear to whom he is referring. Maybe I'm being too over-analytical, and I should figure that it was the Oils he was referring to- but I'm wondering if there are any fun facts that are Oils/David Bowie connections that any of you might know of?

At any rate, it felt like he was more than human, and I thought he would live to 100.....such a loss.