Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: : Re: [powderworks] FW: Big Blue Sky Signed Copies- place your order
From: The Balkin
Date: 9/12/2015, 8:53 am
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au, The Oilman

Mine also has the signature and no inscription but I'm happy with that.

I just finished reading the book. I happened to notice that of the photographs in the book, the two Ken Duncan images of the band (Dead Heart and Kalgoorlie) are reversed whereas the others are not. I'm wondering if this was an error or intended.

Sent from my iPhone

On 9 Dec 2015, at 9:47 AM, 'The Oilman' TheOilman@new.rr.com [powderworks] <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au> wrote:

mine didn't either. I saw that pic he had posted and was hopeful but alas mine was just his scribble :-)

From: "scissormansnip@yahoo.com [powderworks]" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>
Date: 12/05/2015 3:30 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au
Subject: Re:: Re: [powderworks] FW: Big Blue Sky Signed Copies- place your order [1 Attachment]

SO here's mine, thanks to Luke Blackbourne here (you're the best!) - just wondering, what do yours all look like? Did you get any inscriptions? I was told that, since I'm in Massachusetts, he had to think for a little while before writing this line from "Koala Sprint".