Midnight Oil

Subject: Help request: looking for lost shows
From: Miron Mizrahi
Date: 12/11/2015, 9:14 am
To: Yahoo! Australia

Midnight Oil

Hi Powdies,

due to a hard disk crash, I have lost some Oils content that I am keen to re-acquire. yes, I know I was stupid to not have backup, but I can't change the past.

I am looking for

1. DVD of one of the Canberra shows from 09. I was the original source
2. Audio of the 2 canberra shows from 09
3. audio of the Manly show from 05
4. the 2 Rare Live discs from the "These Should not be Forgotten Years" archive project we did in 03 after the band broke up

I have looked for them on DaD but they do not seem to be available.

if anyone can help with uploads of these, could you please email me privately?

thanks in advance

Miron

How could people get so unkind?