Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] Re: Big Blue Sky - signed copies update
From: Margaret Benzer
Date: 1/11/2015, 3:44 am
To: "powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>, jp1975 <jp1975@optusnet.com.au>

Thank you for coordinating this awesome opportunity! I didn't realize what I was starting when I brought up Fishpond to the list. The timing couldn't be any better as the book I have been awaiting for several years will finally be released, but only Downunder. This will make it easier to send both books to the States together.

Margaret Benzer

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 31, 2015, at 8:19 AM, jp1975 jp1975@optusnet.com.au [powderworks] <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au> wrote:

The office advised PG was signing 150 copies today. Once done, they will be sent to Allen & Unwin in Melbourne ( that is the dispatch point). I will be advised of the link to purchase on Monday/Tuesday which will have free worldwide shipping. You will get somewhere in the vicinity of 24-48 hrs to purchase your copy before the link is posted for the general public to purchase.

JP