Subject: looking for a few videos
From: yasmin@dalati.net
Date: 3/06/2015, 11:35 am

hi workers,

been busy transferring my old vhs cassettes to my hard disk...since this takes up a lot of time (and disk space) and i am not really happy with the results, i was wondering if anyone else has one the following recordings (well, i traded these through this list, so i guess so) andcould possibly upload them somewhere for me or is interested in trading (i have lots of other live oil stuff):

- Newton Theatre Sydney 27/09/2000
- Olympics Closing Ceremony
 - the intro of the TV broadcast of the Goat Island Show 1985 (yes, i am a completist...and no, i am of course not looking for a copy of the official Goat Island dvd, only the intro which is not included in the dvd version)
- MTV unplugged
- Jools Holland 1993

i know some of these shows are available on youtube, but the quality of yt downloads usually is less than average.
i'd be glad if someone can help me out! if you'Re interested in trading, i'd be happy to email you my list.

back to lurking,

yasmin