Subject: Re: [powderworks] Re:: What's so funny + Birdman Q's
From: tjs.arndt@yahoo.ca
Date: 22/08/2014, 11:23 pm
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

Thanks Powdies!! Got my questions answered and a better copy of the bside (though I'd gladly pay Sony for a new compilation of these sorts of bsides/rarities, hint hint)...

Ps -- I much prefer the Oils version of birdman as well!

Cheers, trevor
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

From: "jsprint74@yahoo.com.au [powderworks]" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>
Sender: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au
Date: 22 Aug 2014 04:13:42 -0700
To: <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>
ReplyTo: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au,jsprint74@yahoo.com.au
Subject: [powderworks] Re:: What's so funny + Birdman Q's

Hi Trevor

The Advance Australia Fair/Birdman recording was broadcast live on the "Recovery" TV show and the end credits were rolling while they played Birdman, so you won't find a copy of this that doesn't fade out at the end. I personally like this version better than The Break version (power chords...grrr) I have a pretty decent copy of this and the Elvis Costello song.
Jim.