Subject: RE: : Re: [powderworks] [LMOC] Richie Sambora
From: "Simon Kierse" <skierse@netspace.net.au>
Date: 30/06/2014, 9:35 pm
To: <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>, <hooperadrianr@yahoo.com>

Agree, nothing will beat the original version.  It is an OILS song 100% of the way.  Right from the 1st time I saw them blast it out at the Hordern Pavilion on the Diesel & Dust tour through to the 2000 olympics closing ceremony, - awesome.

However this version from Richie SAMBORA is not the worst.  Saw a crap version on the Oils facebook page a few months ago from some greek band which did their own film clip and 100% wrecked the song and 100% missed the meaning of it.   Don’t waste your time looking for it as it was bad.

SK

.