Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] GM
From: Alan Leventhal
Date: 23/07/2013, 5:04 am
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

Don't I recall someone posting that Craig Allen the bands Tour Manager in 2002 mentioned that he was the bands "manager" for one day, because Morris quit the day before the band actually broke up.

I always took that as Morris not wanting to deal with the aftermath of a band breaking up.  If you've read any of the material on the Doors the fact that Morrison died in 1971 didn't stop Morrison's estate and the other band members from having to deal with each other on business matters for the next 40 years.

Strange,
AL