Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: LMOC Cold Chisel vs Midnight Oil
From: Tracey Craig Murdoch
Date: 14/02/2013, 4:50 pm
To: "powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>

Yes Dutch, they're up there with the best!

I just sang on, after Miron's mention of Khe San, and got goose bumps!

Regards,
Craig Murdoch
OILS5710

Sent from Craig's iPhone
0409 347625

Am I missing something here? Does Cold Chisel rate such rave mention while "and Midnight Oil" is summarily dismissed?

There is a Cold Chisel group on Yahoo that boasts 186 members, but no one has posted to it since 2007!

My membership in this group is "pending," but I am doubtful that there is anybody out there to approve it.

So please, Aus people, is NatGeo correct or is this just a bunch of erroneous travelog poop?

Cheers,
Dutch