Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: Progress on Essential Oils
From: "Kirk, Lachlan" <lachlan.kirk@railcorp.nsw.gov.au>
Date: 9/11/2012, 2:23 pm
To: "'powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au'" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>

Midnight Oil

Hi Robin/Workers

Quite so re Progress.  I mentioned it straight away and the know-it-alls told me to pull my head head, which I did as I couldn't be arsed arguing.  Anyways....

Re the shirt....yes the quality is the same as the Canberra shirt.  Thin cotton.  Not the best but I'm not complaining, it's a new Oils shirt (there is a history there though, the Oils on the Water t-shirt and long sleeve shirt is thin cotton, hanging it there with those).  I found the white Flat Chat singlet holds up quite nicely with the trims etc.

Anyways....the Aussies needs some wickets, badly.