Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] Box Set Delayed
From: Chris
Date: 17/01/2012, 12:42 am
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 8:31 PM, Stephan Jänsch
<stephan.jaensch@googlemail.com> wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I just got news from The Office that the Box Set likely won't be out
before October, as they had "a few setbacks". Work will continue in
February, including the new website. Sorry folks but I'm sure it'll all
be worth waiting for!

Would it be weird to wonder just what the heck they're doing? I mean
they've already done the remasters for everything up to Diesel and
Dust, and short of entirely re-recording Breathe I'm not sure there's
much room to improve the rest of the albums.

One can only assume there must be LOTS of additional content beyond
the albums, then, since this set is going to be a year late!

(Didn't Sony end up professionally recording the Sound Relief warmup
gigs? Would be nice to see what came of that...)

- Chris