Midnight Oil

Subject: That live feeling
From: "Jim Stanley" <jsprint74@yahoo.com.au>
Date: 18/02/2011, 7:56 pm
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

Nothing felt so electric as those live Oils shows. So many great memories still there in my mind, and the feeling too. Don't know if I'll ever taste that Oils sensation again...some bands generated similar anticipation and precence but not in the same way. Oh well, at least I was there!! yay :-)Seeing The Break has been great, I was blown away by their most recent show in Brisbane. Sounded even better than I thought it would. I must admit that feeling came creeping back wih Jim, Rob and Martin on stage.
Favourite gigs? Magic moments?

Jim.