Midnight Oil

Subject: Traveling to Sydney from the US - anything Oil-related in late July?
From: James Warren
Date: 17/06/2010, 3:39 pm
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

Well, I'm finally visiting Australia, touring the east coast: Sydney to Cairns in the second half of July. Unfortunately, no shows from The Break have been announced beyond July 4th, and I wasn't able to go that early. Does anyone have any inside info on anything Midnight Oil - related that might enhance the travels of a fan like myself?  Additional Break shows would be amazing, but I'll also be excited to simply find something like the DVD of the Goat Island concert in a store or catch PG doing his minister thing on the tv.

Thanks,

Jim W.