Midnight Oil

Subject: RE: [powderworks] it´s hard. [No Protective Marking] [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]
From: garvin.francis@health.gov.au
Date: 22/10/2009, 11:29 am
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

I have to say that I'm a bit sick of the PG bashing that's going on.  You would think that he has comitted the most terrible crime by taking a new track in his life.  Peter and the Oils stood for many things and we as lovers of their music supported much of this as well.  However, time and people move on and PG has saught a new avenue for expressing his desire to make a change.  So what if you don't agree with that, don't disrespect the man for that.  If anything the disappointment lies with his boss who took the Climate change and Water policy aspects of the portfolio off him.  Pgs aspirations have been blunted by KRudd's need to 'please' himsel

Garv

"Jeff and Jane Scott" <jscott@iinet.net.au>
Sent by: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

22/10/2009 12:17 PM

<powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>
cc
Subject
RE: [powderworks] it�s hard.  [No Protective Marking]

I don't know if there's anything less meaningful than a Facebook Group.

jeff...