Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] Re: Oils muzak
From: Chris
Date: 14/10/2009, 10:36 am
CC: "powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>

Clearly the wrong way around - drop Underwater and swap in Surf's Up!

Am I the only person on this list who hates Underwater? One Too Many
Times, Underwater, Outbreak of Love and Harrisburg are the only Oils
songs not on my MP3 player,  The chorus of Shakers and Movers always
bugs me just a little, too, but other than that, I count every Oils
song among my favourites. Makes it awkward when it comes to the
inevitable:

"This top 10 songs of Australia/the Eighties/All Time list is rubbish!"
"Really mate, what would you have picked?"
"Well....blast.....are you sure it can't be a top 150? Maybe a top
200, to let a few more bands in?"

- Chris

Just make you own, leaving off Surf's Up Tonight.

Spoon
District 9.  I mean Section 5
all tracks from Bird Noises
Brave Faces