Midnight Oil

Subject: Weed Closed: Canberra 12/3/09 DVD
From: Frosty!
Date: 21/06/2009, 7:33 pm
To: Powderworks

Hi Folks,

This offer is now closed. The following will be getting a copy of the DVD and all have promised to offer copies back to other workers on the list (i.e. re-weed). Funnily enough, all OS workers:

Andrew Oliver (UK)
Kiri Wells (Canada)
Yves Le floch (France)
Trevor Arndt (Canada)

Those that receive the DVD's, make sure they are offered back to the list!

Frosty

On 18/06/2009, at 8:48 PM, Frosty! wrote:

Hi Workers,

After a few teething problems I am now able to say massive thanks to Ross Locket, and that I can now re-weed the First Canberra show DVD.

I'll send a copy to 4 random workers who contact me with their mailing address. Preference will be given to those who will offer the DVD back to the list. Contact me off the list!

I will try and close this off over the weekend.

Frosty