Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] Another reason I love the Oils...
From: RM
Date: 7/05/2009, 2:25 pm
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

'We got our eyes on the firmament, hands on the armaments, heads full of arguments and words for our monuments...'

who wouldn't enjoy blasting out these clever lines?

david earle wrote:

Onya Jeremy - Progress is a great song - at their best, MO are like a spike of adrenaline straight to the heart.

Apparently Progess was/is one of PG's faves to play live - he loved spitting out those venomously sarcastic lyrics.

You may be saaaafe in your hemisphere, but there's so much junk in the stratosphere....

Cheers,
David